Friday, March 15, 2013

Simple daily make up.

Some days we don't want to do a full face make up but still want to ephasis the eyes, so that we don't look pale.


Here I didn't put any foundation or bb cream, there is only hydating cream L'oreal Pure Zone. I used a brownish eyeshadow on my lid. It's a light brown by Sephora with brick color undertone.


I used Maybelline Infaillible waterproof blach pencil as eyeliner on the upper lid and 2/3 of the outer part of the lower eyelid. As my eyelids are oily and I didn't put eye primer, the black liner smudged a bit. I suggest to put eye primer on the lid or some black eyeshadow over the pencil to prevent smudging.


I put  Maybelline Volum' Express black mascara on my upper and low eyelashes.


 I put some light pink blush from Sephora and a light rose lipstick. I wish I put some loose transparent powder too, because my skin is oily.


And that's it. A light make up, a big wave hair and a pure skin, to look simple but radiant.

No comments:

Post a Comment