Friday, November 28, 2014

What is in my makeup bag?

     #Instaekim or Instaoctober's 3rd day question: What is in your makeup bag?


     My makeup bag is a Victora's Secrets one. I bought it in Istanbul Ataturk Airport when I was going to Albania last summer. It is beautiful. I am sure all pink lovers would like it. It fits a lot of products and has a hanger to use while traveling. That's why I choose it in my trip to Bodrum.

There is Benefit Porefessional Skin Primer, my favourite. This primer is perfect to fill the pores.

Estee Lauder Doublewear Foundation, a full coverage foundation, is a favourite too since my hiperpigmentation got worse during pregnancy. I apply it with a dump beauty sponge and it doesn't feel cakey at all especially if I use a transparant powder and not a usual one on the top.

Nars Blush in Orgasm is a pechy pink goldy sparkles blush. I like it because is very natural, it isn't too shimmery. It doesn't look like a stain in the cheek but you can build it up if you want. 

Urban Decay Naked Basics eyeshadow palette. I love this palette because I can do very natural makeup with it. It really enhances your beauty and make it look and feel like you don't have makeup at all. It is the one all boyfriens love ;) But if you want you can use it to do some smoky eyes too. It's all up to you. I should also mention that is traveling friendly because is small, sleek and compact.

There is YSL Glossystain no 27 Peche cerracolla, a beautiful peach lipstain, "your lips but better" kind of one in one coat and a beautiful peachy, shinny, smooth stain in two coats. 

OPI nail polish in Melon of Troy is the best to accomplish the lipgloss. Love it especially in summer. It suits all colourful dresses I wear. Put it on and forget about so you don't need to paint your nails  again and again for each outfit you wear.

   I was in vacation when I took this photo that's why my bag is full of high end products. My usual daily makeup bag is a lot simpler than this :) I will share it sometimes in the future. Keep on waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment