Thursday, June 4, 2015

Makeup of the day 3

 EYesterday I was going to buy sunscreen. As the Clinique one with spf 50 didn't suit to me, I gave it to my momm. I haven't yeat tried a sunscreen with spf 50 that doesn't break me out. The best I tried is the Dermaplus one but its spf is still 30. So nowadays that I am so busy with my almost 11 month old dear daughter, I decided to give a try to Shiseido foundation with spf 30. So I minimise the waste of time and the number of products I carry around. I did my makeup with bare face and than went to Sephora and put the foundation. This is my makeup. 
My makeup is inspired from a tutorial of Elle Fowler in You Tube. Shiseido spf 30 foundation. I think it photographed good even it has spf. Nars Radiant councelar in Vanilla under my eyes. Mac Dressed well blush. Mac Soft & gentle highlighter on my cheeks.
Eyes: Maybelline On and on bronze cream eyeshadow as a base all over my lid. From Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette Sin all over my lid, Sidecar on the outer 1/3 of the eye, toasted on the outer corner and the crease of my eye, Virgin under the browbone, Hustle as an eyeliner on my upper lid. Covergirl mascara in black on my top lashes.
My lipstick is Mac Angel and on the top Nyx Babe Lipgloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment