Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Estee Lauder Make up Tutorial

Estee Lauder is one of my favourite makeup brands. I love the night serum, eye cream, lipstick and last day I got an eye shadow duo which inspired me to do this look.


I wanted to do a daily look and started with Maybelline Affinetone foundation in colour 30 Sand. I applied it with Mac Stippling brush no 187. Under my eyes I put L'Oreal La touche magique no 3-4-5 Rose beige. I put Stay Matte pressed powder no 001 Transparent all over my face beacuse I have oily skin with Mac kabuki brush no182. I put Debora bronzer ( an old one so I don't no its number and name) under my cheeks, in my forehead and in my jaw line with Mac angled brush no 168. I put Frat Boy that is a beautiful peachy pink blush from the Balm on my cheek with Mac blush brush no 129 . I love it because you put a little bit in the morning and in the evening it is still there.


I filled my eyebrows with Nyx eyebrow pencil in EP06 taupe. I put Nars eyeshadow Pro-primer on my upper lids, Mac Vanilla eyeshadow on my inner corners of eyes and under my brow with Mac fluffy brush no 224 and then Estee Lauder Pure Color EyeShadow Duo no 11 Shells. I put the light pink mat shadow all over my lid until the crease with Mac flat stiff brush no 239 and the dark color a purple taupe a little bit shiny colour in the outer corner and the crease with Mac stiff dome brush no 217.


 I put Maybelline eyeliner Master precise in black and did a little flick. I used Shemura eyelash curler and Physician Formula mascara in black in my upper lashes. Then I put on Estee Lauder lipstick in 01 Crystal Baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment