Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Shopping


Today I went shopping. These is what I bought. My main purchase was Mustela Strech Mark Lotion to prevent strech marks since I am pregnant. I used Lierac Gel first but my friend insisted me to try Mustela. I used one Mustela lotion before and found it to be more hydrating. I loved it and decide to repurchse.

Since 5th month of pregnancy I was tought by my doctor to use Marincap Omega 3 capsules because It was a winter and I work indoors and don't have enough sun baths.

Another repurchase is Bioderma Makeup Cleanser Water. It is perfect for sensitive skin, it takes off make up, doesn't need to be rinsed, serves as a tonic and you can use to wipe the excesive oil of the skin even if you haven't done any make up that day.

The most beautiful and colourful thing I got is my new wallet. I like it being silver and have summer colours too. It is useful because you can put your cards, cash and also your iphone in it and I was so surprised because the most of cuttiest wallets are to small to put your phone in.

The last are my Sephora oil blotting sheets. It is important to have some especially in summer not only for oil but for sweat too. They contain a fine transparent powder that helps when you have make up on and you don't want it to be ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment