Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Foundations

The foundation I use and love are:

The first one is a drugstore foundation that I can't stop using, Maybelline Affinetone in 30 Sand. It is a perfecting & longlasting foundation. It really lasts 24 hour, but at the end of the day I get greasy as I have greasy skin, so I always apply a transparent mattifying powder over it. It has SPF 19 sunscreen so suitable as a daily foundation. I apply it with Mac 187 brush evenly and very quickly perfect when I am in hurry. As I have cronic anemia I love that this foundation gives me some warmness and colour and I don't look as pale as I really am. It is a medium coverage foundation.

The second foundation is a new one for me, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in 22 Beige Rose. It is a real mach for my skin tone. It is an ultra-light skin perfecting foundation with SPF 15. It is such a fine and smooth foundation that you can wear it even without primer. It looks like your skin and feels like satin. It's ideal for no makeup makeup look. The right foundation if your boyfriend or husband doesn't like the caked look the most foundation leave. You can fool anyone with this :) It is a light coverage foundation so sometimes I have to apply 2 layers and I always apply coloured powder on it to build up the coverage. I apply it with a dense kabuki brush like Sigma Flay Kabuki - F80.

The last but not least is the best of the best foundations of 2014 for me, Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. It is a stay-in-place foundation with SPF 10. It photographs perfectly. It is a full coverage foundation. The best to wear in special events of your life. I even wore it during my labour this year. It covers all the spots, all hiperpigmentation. I apply it with a damp Beauty Blender (pink makeup sponge) because it is very dense and sometimes it can look caked. It applies beautifully that way. Because I have greasy skin I apply also transparent powder on it, but you may not need it. If I had to choose only one of them I would choose this one without any doubt.

Hope it has been helpfull to read my opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment