Friday, January 2, 2015

Makeup of the day

Welcome 2015! Welcome January! Today was a cold sunny day in Izmir. After several days of using red lipstick because of New Year celebrations, I wanted to do a lighter makeup so I came up with this one. 
The products I used are the most high end ones because I prefer to use them during holidays and drugstore ones on daily bases.Face: Benefit Porefessional face primer to minimise the pores and help foundation stick better since I am using a light coverage one. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation, because it is smooth and so light that looks like my bare skin and my husband thinks I have nothing on my face :) Mac Studio Finish concealer, I find it heavy but I'm trying to finish it before using another one. Rimmel Say Matte transparent powder under the eyes. Mac Mineralised Skinfinish Natural powder in Light Plus all over the face to add some coverage to my light foundation.

Cheeks: Nars Laguna bronzer, which is a matte warm brown. Coralista blush a satiny coral blush, the best if you got some kilograms more but you stil want to have something on your cheeks ;) Mac Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle highlighter that is shinny enough but not glittery or white.

Eyes: Mac Paint Pot in Painterly, Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner, Maybelline Volume Express black mascara.

Lips: Sephora Lip Attitude Glamour G03 lipstick a beautiful creamy coral suitable for both winter and summer. 

Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment