Saturday, January 3, 2015

Makeup of the day 2

@makeupgirls76 began a new tag #15daysofmakeup and @pinkiesoftheday_ found it out and brought it to Instagram Turkey. Dear @nemihaa tagged me to partecipate in this tag and I am happy to do it. 
First day I should do an everyday makeup. So here it is:
As we are on holidays now I did a light but glam makeup today. The products I used are: 
Face: I applied Benefit Porefessional face primer with my fingers, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation in 22 Beige Rose with Mac 187 makeup brush, Mac Studio Finish concealer in NC20 warming it and blending it with my fingers because it is a very difficult concealer to use, Stay Matte in transparent under the eyes with Real Techniques contour brush ( I am sorry I didn't put my face brushes in the photo), Mac Mineralized Skin Finish powder in Light Plus all over my face with  Mac 182 kabuki brush.

Cheeks: I put Nars bronzer in Laguna with Mac 163 brush, on my cheeks, front, under my jaw bones and on my neck and Benefit Coralista blush with Mac 129 brush on my cheeks anf sides of the front.

Eyes:I put Nars Pro-primer all over the lid with my fingers. I used Lorac Pro palette to do my eye makeup. I put White eye shadow with Mac 224 brush on my brow bone, Nude in the inner corner of eye with Mac 219 brush, Taupe in my crease and on my lower eyelid with Mac 224 brush, Maive in my crease with Mac 217 brush than I blended the eye shadows with a clean Real Techniques deluxe crease brush. I applied Champagne on my upper lid with Mac 239 brush and Expresso on my upper lash line as eye liner and on 1/3 of outer lower lid lash line with Mac 266 brush. I curled my upper lashes with Shu Uemura eyelash curler and finished my eye makeup with one coat of brown Maybelline Volume Express mascara on my upper and lower lashes and one coat of black Maybelline Volume Express mascara only on my upper lashes.

Lips: I moisterized my lips with Nivea Milk & Honey and put on my Mac Syrup lipstic that is a beautiful light mauve perfect for winter.

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment