Thursday, January 8, 2015

My favourite highend makeup products of 2014

Today I decided to write my favourite highend products of 2014. They are a bit pricey but worth every penny according me. They are in order I would use them to do a makeup look and I choose one of every group even sometimes I like 2 foundations or 5 lipstick. I tried hard to narrow my choice as much as possible.
Best Primer: Benefit The Porefessional 
Best Foundation: Estée Lauder Double Wear
I didn't forget concealar but for the moment I don't have a highend one that is my favorite.
Best Makeup Fixing Sprey: Mac Makeup Fixing Sprey
Best powder: Laura Mercier Transparent Loose Powder 
Best Bronzer: Nars Laguna
Best Blush: Nars Orgasm
Best Highlight: Mac Soft and Gentle
Best Eyeshadow Base: Nars Eyeshadow Primer but I forgot to put it in the photo.
Best Cream Eyeshadow Base: Mac Paint Pot in Painterly 
Best Eyeshadow Palette: Lorac Pro
Eyeshadow Palette 
Best pencil: Nars Longer than Life Eyepencil in Rue Bonaparte
Best Mascara Base: Clinique Mascara Base
Best Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara
Best Lipstick: Estée Lauder Crystal Baby
Best Lipgloss: YSL No 27 Peche Cera-Colla
Best Face Sprey: Caudali Beauty Elixir.

No comments:

Post a Comment