Saturday, January 31, 2015

My favourite eyeliners

Today I want to show you my favourite eyeliners.
My favourite liquid liner is Maybelline Master Precise. It is really a precise liner and very black, easy to do very fine line and very sharp edge. It's perfect when you do bold or red lips and you don't want too much eye makeup but you still want to look sophisticated. I used it in my New Year 2015 makeup and loved the way it looked.

My favourite pencil eyeliner is L'Oreal Infallible Indefectible one. In contrast with the first liner it isn't very black. I use it when I don't want a sharp line but a more natural liner look. It smudges easyly and once dried, stays in place all day. That's why it is perfect for smoky eye and for underneath eyeshadow especially when you want a black mat eyeshadow  look. It is not waterproof so not the perfect one for waterline ( although I use it there a lot of  time ) , but when used in upper lid as liner it don't comes off easily in sea or pool. I use it in beach very often. I love it best with Maybelline cream eyeshadow On and on bronze, it is a perfect combination to poop up my eye color. I love the elevator for easy use and also the rubber to smudge, I use it in stead of my brushes a lot of time.

My favourite gel eyeliner is Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama in 01 Black. It is the first gel eyeliner I tried and I immediately fall in love with it. It is the eyeliner that helped me to learn how to do eyeliner. It is so easy to work with, the best for beginners. I use it with Mac 210 or 266 eyeliner brushes. I prefer Mac 266 better, it is easier to use.

My favourite eyeshadow eyeliner is Crave from Urban Decay's Naked Basics eyeshadow palette. It is the most natural of all liners, it is a brownish black that makes my lashes look denser, perfect liner for blondes, perfect liner for daily use but be careful it falls a lot so better apply it before foundation and concealar. It creates the look of no eyeliner but you still have it there. Best applied with Mac 266 eyeliner brush.

Hope you like them. If you have some better option let me now down in comments.

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment